Thursday, June 17, 2010

Silence and Dreams

Just back from dream group. I know that something will be said to me about my silence in the group tonight. There are times when I can talk. There are times when I keep my tongue. Tonight, I kept quiet and listened.

I can't say much about what goes on at dream group. It's not mine to tell. Being in a Kabbalistic Dream Circle means tha the confidentiality of the group must be kept. It's a bit like Fight Club. You can't talk about it. And when it's your turn to give a dream, you know you're in for it. It's called blooding. you're like the fox in an English hunt being dragged through the hedgerows, pursued relentlessly until you give up. The strange thing is that dream group has been the best thing I've ever done for myself. It's made me strong. It's brought me out of myself. It's allowed me to face issues I never thought I would ever do.

Tonight, as the dream was being disected, I kept quiet. After the emotion released last week where a maelstrom of emotion was released, tonight I had to keep schtum.

I know the pressure cooker has it's lid on. It's going to be a little while before the valve releases.

Why?

Well, let me see, what's going on a the moment.

The Grounded Dutchman is coming back to Australia.
Tin Can, String and Whistle isn't the greatest.
I'm unable to run as I'm injured (though that's coming good)
Lachlan has gone quiet - but that happens.
I've got a huge trip to plan.
I'm wondering what to do with my career in the next year or so.

And these things, and the thoughts around them, have to brew.

Sometimes it's just best to sit and keep silent.

1 comment:

Kath Lockett said...

Agree. But it's a bloody hard thing to do though.