Sunday, June 28, 2015
The Unusual Things Meme
I've spent the day battling malware on my laptop - and ensuring my tute paper is in on time, and going to the library,a dn having a cup of tea with Blarney and seeing the Maow Maow... so this is going to be a quick one.
Questions, as always, provided by Sunday Stealing.
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?
Seriously, my ex boyfriend some eight years ago. Ouch. That's a long time ago.
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Last night we had dinner at the Italian at Federation Square before the theatre. It was yummy.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I had a sour cherry and prosecco spritz last night with dinner. Also yummy.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
The eyes have it.
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
All have a great interest to me, but in order, Fine Arts, then Medicine then Law. I'd love to study all three.
6. Best kind of pizza?
Anything with hot salami, anchovies, napoli sauce, a thin crust and not too much cheese.
7. Is your bedroom window open?
Yes. Always. No matter the season. Mind you, this is Australia and it doesn't get that cold.
8. What is in store for your future?
Love, happiness and a book contract. May as well put it out there.
9. Who was the last band you saw live?
The Pixies - about three years ago. Brilliant.
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Sometimes. I will ask out for them at least.
11. Any historical figures that you envy?
12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
Over 1000. I don't count those sorts of things.
13. What brand of digital camera do you own?
I've got a Samsung happy snapper and a bigger, better Canon SLR type for when I want to feel like a photographer. I tend to use my iPhone to take photos. They're great.
14. When was the last time you got a good workout?
I went to Pump class this morning.
15. Are you experienced?
At what? Going to India? No. I don't really think I'm experienced at anything.
16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Online. Dream Diva. Their jeans fit my shape. Stretch denim rules.
17. Are you a quitter?
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
The Pixies and Sixto Rodriquez.
19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Lust, Pride, Gluttony, Sloth, occasionally anger, but very occasionally. Greed and envy I don't really do, or at least I don't do envy and I try hard not to be greedy.
20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
No. The seven deadly sins are part of the crap that is on quick recall in my trivia loving brain. Along with the first 20 element of the periodic table, lots of capital cities and other daft rubbish.