I should be studying - so it's write a paragraph, do a question. Not too bad questions this week.
Questions, as always, are from Sunday Stealing.
1. Did someone die in that last movie you watched?
Yes. Was a touch close to the bone at the moment. The film, Miss You Already. Here's a trailer.
2. Are the trees pretty colors outside for you now or at all?
The spring blossom has nearly finished and we're into green trees. They're pretty, but not as pretty as in autumn.
3. Have you ever made a bad first impression on someones parents?
The last time I met somebody's parent's was thirty years ago.
4. When's the last time you video recorded something on TV?
I haven't had a video recorder for about three years. I recorded something about a month ago on my hard disk recorder.
5. What is a career you wanted to have when you were younger, and still kind of want to have now?
I wanted to be a writer when I was growing up. I'm a writer.
6. What are your views on sunflowers?
Love them. Particularly in Tuscany.
7. What is your favorite incense or candle scent?
Rose and Frankincense.
8. Caramel apples or candy apples?
If candy apples are toffee apples, then I like them.
9. Have you ever walked into a wall?
10. Would you ever or do you make your dog wear a bandanna?
If I had a large dog I could see that happening every so often. My sister's dog wears Christmas bells at Christmas, why not a bandana.
11. Do you find dandelions when they're gone all white pretty?
Do they go white? I never knew that.
12. What makes you laugh?
Satire and inappropriate humour and Monty Python and Sean Micallef and Adam Hills.
13. The scariest moment of your life?
All the ones containing huntsman spiders. Reentering Australia after eight years in the mid nineties.
14. What’s the coolest thing you’ve bought lately?
Probably ice cream.
15. What’s the worst you’ve had to do because of losing a bet?
Drink Baileys mixed with beer. That was at university.