Today's questions come from Sunday Stealing - as always.
1. Are you a very open or private person?
Though I'm pretty open, I am really very private. It's not in what I do say, it's in what I don't say.
2. Change one thing about the world what would it be?
I'd severly limit ultra conservative politicians and shoot all climate change deniers.
3. Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
I'd love to live in London again.
4. What perfume do you wear?
I mix it up a bit. Lady Vengeance, Issey Miyake and Green Tea in summer.
5. How are you feeling right now?
Good. Just been to the movies.
6. If money was no object, where would you move to?
I'd love a big house with a garden in the suburb I currently live in.
7. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Oh, some wally. He's not in my life any more.
8. What age do people usually mistake you for?
Often I'm thought to be in my mid to late thirties. I'm 47.
9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
Yeah, this. Doesn't matter what version.
10. Do you play video games?
The odd game on my phone, that's all.
11. What do you think about before you go to bed?
Normally what I'm supposed to be writing about for uni.
12. Have you ever online dated?
Yes. Some good times were had. Some really awful ones too.
13. Do you get cranky when you’re hungry?
Yes, I get really hangry (as it is known over here - angry when hungry)
14. What drink did you last consume?
Turkish apple iced tea with dinner. Yum.
15. Have you ever tripped while walking up the stairs?
No. I drip going downstairs. My black butt cheek is testament to this.
16. Is there something you’re happy about at the moment?
I'm in a good spot with my assignments this term.
17. Are you a shy person?
Strangely yes. I get laughed at when I say this, but I really have to work at not being shy.
18. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes, I was about to go to the gym. It was nice.
19. Do you like rain?
I'm grew up on a farm - I love the rain.
20. Can you go a day without music?
Yes. But I prefer day's with music - even if it's a backing track on the telly.