Just back from a meh movie (Which made me homesick) Hampstead.
Now getting the weekend blog out the way. Questions from Bev at Sunday Stealing. Great questions again, Bev.
1. Do you look forward to the spring?
No, because it means daylight saving, heat and hayfever.
2. Which area of the sciences do you enjoy the most?
I loved chemistry at school. Biology is pretty good too.
3. If you could own a classical statue in the form of any figure from myth, religion, or even modern fiction, who would you choose?
I'd love a copy of the Nike of Samothrace. I can stare at that for hours.
4. Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
It's not overly loving or close, but it is not bad either.
5. What is your favorite mythological story?
I loved The Odyssey when I studied it at uni.
6. If you put on a big feast, what would you serve?
Roast Lamb, veggies, mint sauce and all the trimmings. Then my version of boozy cassata.
7. How do you have fun? (What is your favorite 'Earthly Delight'?)
I read and watch movies as a rule.
8. Do you often look for hidden messages and meanings?
All the time.
9. Have you ever received an award or special position?
Nope. Team member of the week is about as good as it gets with me.
10. If a revolution was about to happen in your country, would you be part of it?
At the moment, hell yeah. The government are crap.
11. Have you ever planned an act of revenge?
No. Revenge is a waste of time.
12. What is the most dramatic thing you have ever done?
I moved overseas by myself at the age of 23. That took a bit of guts.
13. Do you care about your weight?
14. Is your life moving too slowly or too fast?
Too slowly at the moment. But I should be pleased about this.
15. Do you prefer to stay in the shade?
16. If you could have any mural on your ceiling, what would it look like?
Probably the moon and the stars.
17. Do you enjoy the countryside?
Absolutely. I don't get out there enough.
18. Are you a romantic?
Yes, but please don't tell anybody.
19. What is your favorite historic subject?
I'm a big fan of English History. Love the kings and queens.
20. Do you prefer landscape paintings?
More an abstract and watercolour sort of girl.
21. Are you interested in social issues?