Friday, October 2, 2026

Notes from Today

1) I did not get a good sleep last night - no idea why. 

2) I love my podiatrist. The fact that I have a podiatrist is a bit scary, but I only see her once a year for a 'clean up'. Regardless, she's better than the dentist. 

3) I met an old colleague for a catch up to discuss a possible role. We were there for an hour and a half. it was lovely to reconnect. 

4) Being the swat that I am, I dropped off my spent coffee pods at the Nescafe shop in town. I feel virtuous. 

5) I went to go for a write in the library only to find my iPad was out of juice and no charging cable was to hand. 

6) A lovely massage was later today. I'm going back to the practice next week to see the acupuncturist to try and get rid of a small but irritating issue.

7) And now the massage has left me a big puddle, so I'm going to go to bed. 


Today's song:



No comments: