1) First celebrity crush or encounter
This is a bit embarrassing, especially around these parts. I remember being around five or six and having a massive crush on Mark Holden. He went on to be a judge on Australian Idol and is now a lawyer. Always wanted to get a carnation off of him - when I was six that is.
2) Favourite celebrity encounter
Other than scumming a cigarette off Jeremy Clarkson in a restaurant many years ago - I stood behind Emma Thompson in Waitrose (supermarket in London) once. I have better hair than her and she was taller than I thought she was going to be.
3) Most cherished celebrity obsession
Clive Owen has been my celebrity boyfriend for years
4) Celebrity you'd like to sit down and have a chat to
George Clooney - would love to talk to him about the making of "Goodnight and Good Luck" as well as his humanitarian work
5) An artist you'd like to see live
It's such a pity he's gone, but I would have loved to have seen Philip Seymour Hoffman on stage
6) A celebrity you'd like to hang out with
Ian McKellen - while rehearsing some Shakespeare or other. He looks like a cool dude
7) A celebrity you respect purely for talent
Other than Clive Owen. Philip Seymour Hoffman was up there. I mourn the films he will never make.
8) A celebrity you feel you'd be friends with
Easy. Clive Owen - and maybe Colin Firth
9) A celebrity you dislike who others appear to love
I can't stand Will Ferrell. I can nearly tolerate him as Ron Burgundy, but I just don't get the appeal.
10) A celebrity your respect for what they've been through in life
Robert Downey Junior has done a great job of facing his demons. Jennifer Hudson also has my complete and total respect after the murder of her mother and various other family members.
11) A celebrity you share your birthday with
Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends) is the only one who sticks out.
12) A celebrity you find annoying
Anybody with the surname of Kardashian. Why are they famous? Seriously....
13) Favourite under 20 celebrity
Chloe Grace Moretz has a great career ahead of her - she also has her head screwed on. Same goes for Abigail Breslin (of Little Miss Sunshine fame)
14) Favourite over 60 celebrity
Clint Eastwood - in his 80s, still makes a great movie - and he's a wonderful actor.
15) The celebrity 'fandom' that means most to you
I have no idea what this question means.