Anyway, I'm putting the final touches in my papers and doing this at the same time. The worst of the coursework is now over.
Yay. Thankfully the questions aren't too bad this week.
1) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Pretty much. it's taken a long time, but I like myself
2) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Sounds I love. Rain on tin roofs. Cats purring. The sea.
Sounds I hate: The freaking leaf blower used by the neighbour when I'm either trying to have a sleep in, have a day off or have a migraine.
3) What's your biggest "what if"?
I still wonder what would have happened if certain events in October 2007 had been different. A girl, a boy, ten minutes of silence in a car. It's best not to ponder that.
4) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. Have witnessed too much strange stuff not to believe in them.
5) How about aliens?
We're a huge universe. It seems very selfish to think that we have the place to ourselves. I'm open to other life forms out there.
6) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Taking up running at 40.
7) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I wasn't enamoured with Naples when I visited 15 years ago. Thought I'd stepped into the Italian set of Goodfellas. I've never been so scared as I was then. It was the vibe.
8) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I think it can help.
9) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
Clive Owen - who else is it going to be?
10) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Love, friends, laughter, poetry, music, food. In that order.
11) Define "Art".
Any format of creative expression that makes you feel something.
12) Do you believe in luck?
Yes and no. I believe that for the most part, you make your own luck. Then again, some people just appear to be lucky.
13) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Hmm. As I've never been in a long term relationship (other than with friends) I really can't comment on that. Honesty, kindness and laughter seem like a good start.
14) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
It's an old Rolling Stones track. I always dance around to this. Love it.
15) Where were you yesterday?
Sitting in front of this blood computer preparing my assignment for submission. That's about all I've done this weekend.
16) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
That's a toss up between breaking my little toe and nearly snapping a calf muscle a few years ago. Both took forever to fix - but thankfully nothing too drastic either.
17) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Just the normal ice cream and books thing that I always have. Oh, and Clive Owen.
18) What's up?
Nothing. A bit more sleep would be nice.
19) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Not to my knowledge - well not since high school and then it was nothing too bad.
20) Do you believe in real magic?
21) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
With two exceptions. No. And I wouldn't call the grudges, grudges - more I avoid any contact with these people. That they're idiot blokes I used to go out with should jot be a surprise. But as a rule, I forgive and forget pretty quickly.
22) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
I love all animals, but I love elephants (cos they're cuddly and you can paint their toenails red and hide them in strawberry patches)
23) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
I talk to anybody and I'm friendly. That disarms most people.
24) Where is your best friend?
At home with her kids. It's Sunday night after all.
25) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Either Murdoch or Abbott or Morrison - probably the former.