Ah well. Sunday Stealing has provided once again - though I'll have to be quick tonight - I'm in workshops all day tomorrow.
1. What TV gameshow/reality show would you like to be on?
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Seriously, I have no idea but I know I destroyed two sets of the BBC series of Pride and Prejudice over the years.
3. If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
Travel - or a house.
4. One place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
There are a few of these but Italy springs to mind - I want to see more.
5. Do you trust easily?
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I try to think before I act, but sometimes you just can't do that.
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Other than the Australian Federal Government - no, not really.
8. Do you have a good body image?
It's reasonable - I'm a bit of a realist, but I don't hate my body. It is strong, fit and toned. That is the main thing.
9. What is your favorite fruit?
10. I’m always being asked…
Why don't you have a cat?
11. The last big belly laugh I had was…
This had me chuckling for a while:
12. What websites do you visit daily?
The Age (www.theage.com.au)
The Guardian (www.theguardian.co.uk)
The Bureau of Meteorology (www.bom.gov.au
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Last week it was Branston pickle. Love Branston Pickle.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Nobody tagged me.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
16. Favorite clothing?
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
What are Rice Krispies? Not American. Are they like rice bubbles - haven't had them in years.
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
If I could immediately work out who it belonged to, I'd give it back - if not, then I'd keep it - being honest here.
19. Items you couldn't go without during the day?
Phone, wallet, glasses, running shoes
20.What should you be doing right now?
Cleaning and tidying the flat. Joy.