For Mother's Day I made sure my mum's dishes were done before I left her place (she left on holiday at 6 am - didn't get to see her)
Anyway, here's this weeks meme, questions courtesy of Sunday Stealing.
1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
Banana custard donuts - every time. Sometimes chips, but if the Coles Express has them, banana custard donuts. The fresher the better.
2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE?
A very well loved and pampered cat.
3. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?
Me. Though Jessica Rabbit comes a close second.
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU’RE AT AN I.H.O.P. OR BREAKFAST PLACE?
No idea what and IHOP is, but my Sunday morning breakfast after pump is an omelette with mushrooms, broccolini, caramelised onions and chilli jam with sourdough toast. It's called Eggs Herbivore. Yum.
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
The last book I finished was "Elizabeth is Missing" by Emma Healey. I'm currently reading JK Rowling's "The Casual Vacancy" again as we're doing it for book group next week.
6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
At the cinema, I saw "Boychoir" on Friday night - and I loved it.
7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR.
I have a new bra, that is comfortable, holds me in, pushes up the puppies and looks great. This is a bit of a mythical bra - comfortable is good.
8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED.
Burned my thumb on the iron the other day. And my left shoulder still isn't quite right.
9. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A fail safe and non-invasive cure for leukaemia. I so wish I could do that.
10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY?
11. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
Taken along the Great Ocean Road at twilight a few years ago.
12. FAVORITE SODA?
Slimline tonic. And passiona on the rare occasion when I can find it. I miss Tresca from my childhood too.
13. FLAVOR OF PUDDING?
Okay, I don't think pudding in Australia is the same as pudding in the US. I love self-saucing lemon delicious pudding. If only I knew how to make it.
14. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A PEDICURE OR A MANICURE?
I have both regularly, but I'd go pedicure - love having my feet played with.
15. ANY BUTTONS OR BLINKIES IN YOUR SIDEBAR?
16. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR BLOGROLL?
Five or six. I don't do much blog maintenance.
17. WHAT’S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT?
Aforesaid mythical bra from question 7. Seriously, when you're a 38DD - comfy bras are hard to find.