Now school is over it's time to start proper blogging again. I'll still do the Sunday memes, but I need to start writing properly again. And exercising more.
Anyway,questions from Sunday Stealing, as per normal.
1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?
I'm fifth generation white Australian - and though I don't feel like I'm Australian, I know I am. The next question will answer the rest of this.
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?
In my heart, I'm British. Always have been, always will be.
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?
I really wish my French was better. I'd love to speak Spanish too.
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
I'd love to see Gough Whitlam on the steps of Parliamment House utter his famous words about "God Save the Queen".
6) Have problems sleeping?
7) Are you free with your feelings?
Not really - with some close and trusted friends.
8) What is the one outfit/piece of clothing/accessory you own that makes you feel incredibly good whenever you wear it? Why?
My navy blue trench coat.
9) What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're in a funk?
Got for a walk or go to a movie.
10) Has anyone ever surprised you in a way that let you know you were special? How?
I get told I'm loved regularly bu somebody I deeply care about. When that started that was surprising. It still is a bit.. That is enough for the time being.
11) When you are having a "good day," how do you spread the happiness to others?
Smile. Say nice things. Bounce around.
12) What is one thing that puts you in a bad mood, no matter how good you were previously feeling?
Tony Abbott. Andrew Bolt. Peter Dutton.
13) Would you rather live in a world with or without technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs?
I could do with a world without bombs. I rather like the rest of those things.
14) If you had to live without either heating in your house or air conditioning, which one would you keep?
I can survive without heating. As I live in Australia, I need air conditioning. Really need air conditioning.
15) If you had to own five dogs, what kind would you get?
I'd have one Bernese Mountaing Dog, one Golden Retriever, one Corgi, one spoodle arrangement and I'd love a Newfoundland. But I'd also need a farm in a cooler climate. Love big dogs.