- Getting out the minutes and summons for the Lodge
- Learning my lines
- Packing for New Zealand (going Thursday)
- Tidying my flat
- Washing the hard floors
- Getting things ready for tomorrow
But no, I'm here doing Sunday Stealing's meme. Decent questions too they are.
Call it a break.
1. Tell us about your pets. If you don’t have one, share why you don’t.
I live on the second floor and I don't have a balcony or a back yard. It wouldn't be fair to the animal. This doesn't stop me borrowing friend's animals or having them over when their owners come on holidays. And I have a lovely relationship with Maow Maow - my best mate's cat. We love each other very much.
2. Name three things that are close to you.
On the table in front of me there is my heart rate monitor, my glasses and a bottle of hand cream.
3. How was the weather for your summer?
We're just going into Summer (as I'm in Australia) Thankfully, last summer wasn't too hot - not too many days over 40 (105 F) but it was a bit humid for my liking.
4. What was the last film you saw? Did you like it?
I saw "Bridget Jones' Baby" on Tuesday night and I really enjoyed it. They got what it's like to be a single woman in your 40s just right. And it was very funny in places.
5. Tell us about the last trip that you took.
I went for a week to Bali in January where I did a lot of yoga, went vegetarian, did a lot of healing and started to mend a broken heart. It worked well. Glad I did it. Love Ubud.
6. Where do you buy groceries? Why?
I go to Coles - a national supermarket chain. It's close by, there is everything I need and I know where to find stuff - though I'm buying more fruit and vegetable from the green grocery near the entrance to the local Coles.
7. Tell us something that you did today. Or will do if you haven’t had your morning coffee yet.
I had a rehearsal for our Mason's ceremony being held in a fortnight. Lots to learn. I also went to a Pump class at the gym and had breakfast with the girls from the gym.
8. Have you pulled an all-nighter?
Not in many years. I don't see the point any more.
9. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi & Coke?
Oh hell yes. And I really don't like Pepsi and go out of my way to avoid it. I'm an occasional Coke Zero drinker.
10. Tell us about your siblings. How many and what do they do?
I have a sister and a step-sister. My sister is a mum and she works as a classroom assistant at the school where my niece used to go (I still don't know whether to say niece or nieces - still adjusting to losing one at the end of last year) My step-sister, who I've known for 40 years, runs the family business making gates. (www.countrygates.com.au)
11. What’s the oldest thing that you own?
I have the teddy bear my grandfather gave me when I was a day old sitting in the cupboard. I also have my grandmother's old colander. That has to be at least sixty or seventy years old.