So happy Dios de Muerta or Happy All Saints Day. That's how I like to look at things.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating?
I am Australian. Halloween is an American tradition, so I have no idea what is a bad treat when trick or treating.
2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
I have no idea as I don't watch horror. I could cover myself in cheezel dust and go as Donald Trump I suppose. He does look like an overgrown oompa-loompa.
3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why)
Why would I want to be any of these things? Suppose I could attached a coat hanger to myself and go as an alien, but I have no idea why I would do that.
4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd?
Horror is not my genre. Next.
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
I remember seeing Se7en many years ago and spent the film with my face buried in my friend's shoulder. It was awful. An Inconvenient Truth was pretty scary too, especially as most of it is coming true now.
6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween?
None. Never been to a Halloween party cos I'm Australian.
7. Favorite Halloween treat?
Knowing that the sign on my door reads "Trick or Treaters will be eaten by my Doberman - this is Australia, get a life." I don't have a Doberman by the way.
8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one?
Pumpkin is food. Why would you waste good pumpkin carving shapes into it - that's tantamount to playing with your food.
9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you?
I had nightmares for a week after seeing Se7en.
10. Best thing about Halloween?
It's mostly in America, far away from here...
11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of?
No idea. I take very little interest in Halloween. A friend of mine went to a party once dressed as a blood spattered Jackie Kennedy.
12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
We're Australian, we don't do Halloween as a rule, but my sister dressed her dog up once - that was really cute.
13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours.
Not really. I don't walk under ladders because it might not be safe.
14. What's your best Halloween memory?
Remembering 20 years ago when Australia was not so caught up in this stupid Halloween thing. We're Australian for heaven's sake.
15. At what age were you allowed to go trick-or-treating by yourself?
I'm Australian - when I was a kid trick or treating was for Americans.