Sunday, October 1, 2017
The Creepy Crawlies meme
Right, a long weekend, my team lost at the football and the only thing I feel like I have achieved is unclogging the vacuum cleaner and watching a lot of The Good Wife. My tutorial remains undone, but I have a few days on that.
Questions, as always, from Bev at Sunday Stealing.
1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it?
Depends on the bug - but I would probably walk over it. Spiders, on the other hand, get stepped on. Eww.
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other?
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is?
Yes, I look out the window. There are some people I don't open the door to - salesmen in particular.
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh?
Yes, when I was a kid. Mum used to make it for us.
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why?
I used to love Hong Kong Phoeey and the Wacky Races. No idea why.
6. Are you a “people watcher”?
Absolutely. It's great fun.
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose?
Probably the apple. Pears and oranges can be messy to eat.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world?
People who moan and grizzle all the time.
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining?
Any sort of fundamentalist group - this includes Christian fundamentalists. I'm just too easy going.
10. What word do you use far too often?
11. How long do you spend in the shower?
5-10 minutes. Depends on whether my hair needs washing.
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say?
Eclectic,world-wandering writer chick seeks similar.
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is….?
Mulligatawny. (it isn't but I like saying Mulligatawny :) )
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet…. do you squash him? (I am assuming this is a different bug from question #1)
I will still let the bug go om its way. I might say shoo or something to it.