Monday, April 11, 2022

I must learn how to say No

 Today, I started work at 8 am. 

I moved away from my work laptop at 7 p.m.

I went to the gym. 

While I was at the gym. I received three messages from work. I responded that I might have a look at this when I got home, or maybe early tomorrow morning. 

In my defence, we are at the very pointy end of the project at the moment, the software is going live over ANZAC Day weekend. 

I had my boss having a rant during our catch up. My day was hard. Her day was worse. 

And now, it's 11.15 p.m. I didn't look at the queries - I'll do that in the morning. 

But I am now sitting here doing paperwork for the Masons for a big meeting we have tomorrow night. 

And I'm just over sitting in front of a computer. 

I have to learn to say no. 

I really do. 


Today's song: 



No comments: