Saturday, May 13, 2023

Sunday Stealing: Sunday Stealing Questions

 Another Saturday Night at home doing housework. Queer Eye is on the telly. The ironing board is set up ready to go. And as usual, I'll iron something and do a question, and that means I get two things off my plate. 

Questions, as always, have come from Bev at Sunday Stealing

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? 

At the moment, nothing. Yesterday, you would have found my clothes basket on the back seat - I hung out my clothes on the line and rather than bring the basket up two flights of stairs, I leave it on the back seat of the car and bring the clothes up when they are dry. 

2. When was the last time you threw up?

I think that was when I had that gall bladder attack last February. It was a part of whole gall bladder symptoms. Oh that was fun. The gall bladder was taken out this time last year. I don't miss it. 

3. What's your favorite word or phrase? 

Serendipity. It rolls off the tongue nicely. 

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? 

Vee - our meditation facilitator. She has a wickedly dry sense of humour. 

My massage therapisty. We always have a giggle when he's trying to sort out my back muscles. 

My cat. It's hysterical how he things my office chair belongs to him. 

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?

Thinking about getting out of bed as I was due at meditation in Caulfield at 9.30. Vee doesn't like us being late. 

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Having a shower and getting ready for bed. 

7. What would constitute the perfect evening for you?

A lovely meal at a great restaurant, followed by a decent performance of a Shakespearean play. That sounds pretty good. 

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? 

No. Drag clubs, gay clubs, footy clubs... but not a strip club. Not my scene. 

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?

I told the cat I loved him. He likes that. 

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? 

Wasabi and White Chocolate ice cream. I've only had it once. It was really subtle. You don't believe it exists. Here's a recipe

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?

A cup of chai tea. I like chai. I like the spice. 

12. What are you wearing right now?

A pair of blue pyjamas. There's nothing on my feet. 

13. What was the last thing you ate? 

I had some leftover chicken and salad for dinner. 

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? 

No, not this week. Last week I bought a pair of cheap black skinny jeans. For Kmart jeans, they're really comfortable. 

15. When was the last time you ran? 

That was only for a minute on the treadmill at the gym a few weeks ago., Running doesn't do my joints any favours. 


Today's song: 



3 comments:

Lisa said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. We don't have K Mart here anymore. The last one in Alabama closed in 2018 according to the internet. I hope you have a good weekend!

Roger Owen Green said...

Thx for the ice cream recipe. Unfortunately, I can't see the video in the US - I hate when that happens.

Bev Sykes said...

Roger -- I didn't get a link to a video, but the recipe is there, with all the photos...and I'm in the US. Not sure what your problem is. (The ice cream sounds intriguing!)