Thursday, October 19, 2023

Homegoing

Thursday: St Malo


That time has come. 

There's a five-hour drive to Paris, followed by some waiting. 

Then a flight to Helsinki. 

Then a flight to Hong Kong.

Then a very tight connection in Hong Kong onto a flight in Sydney. 

Then clear customs in Sydney, get a necessary shower at the Qantas Club, then onto a flight to Melbourne. (Blame Qantas for this, as a points flights, they changed my direct booking a few weeks after I made the booking for this daft Sydney transfer). 

If I make the Sydney flight in Hong Kong, all going well, I'll be back in Melbourne Saturday morning. 

Do I want to go back? Not really, although I'm looking forward to having Lucifer back with me and I'm especially looking forward to my own 100% cotton sheets. 

I'll just have to start plotting my next adventures. 

See you on the other side. 

Today's song: 



No comments: