1. Favorite fictional couple?
There are so many to choose from, but I'm going to have to go with Noah and Allie from "The Notebook". I'm not a fan of Nicholas Sparks' work but there is something about The Notebook that gets me every time. I like to think that some people are destined to be together.
2. Favorite fictional character?
Oh that's a hard one. There are so many I can think of, from minor characters like Jeffery Woo in "Jasper Jones" to Antonio Corelli in Captain Corelli's Mandolin. Lizzie Bennet in Pride and Prejudice, to television characters like Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Josh Lyman in "The West Wing". I'll go with Josh Lyman for the moment - he made "The West Wing".
3. Favorite fictional TV show?
I learned everything I know about American Politics from "The West Wing". I can watch it again and again.
4. Favorite fictional movie?
Just for pure imagination - Brazil.
5. Favorite fictional villain?
Oh, easy, not that he's a villain. Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series.
6. Favorite fictional hero?
Mr Darcy, Pride and Prejudice. Who wouldn't want one like that? (Especially in the form of Colin Firth)
7. Favorite fictional pet?
There was a film called 'Bright Star' out a few years ago. Was the story of John Keats and Fanny Brawne. They had the best cat in that film. Brilliant cat.
8. Favorite fictional setting/universe?
The world found in Kazuo Ishiguro's "Never Let Me Go". Speculative fiction at its best.
9. Least favorite fictional couple?
I could never quite get why Walter and Skylar White were together, this is not to say I don't like them, but they do fight a lot.
10. Least favorite fictional character?
Any character that Will Ferrell portrays, other than Ron Burgundy. I just don't like Will Ferrell - but Ron Burgundy is okay...
11. Least favorite fictional TV show?
You have to admit, Revenge is a pretty lame television show.
12. Least favorite fictional movie?
Sin City - walked out of it. Horrific.
13. Least favorite fictional villain?
Syndrome from The Incredibles was pretty lame.
14. Least favorite fictional hero?
I'm not into the new Marvel stable of heros that's coming out. Captain America holds no appeal what so ever.
15. Least favorite fictional pet?
Was "The Thing" from the Addams Family a pet? Thing always creeped me out.
16. Least favorite fictional setting/universe?
Post apocalyptic Tatooine was never a nice place.
That was a hard one.