A quiet weekend. Yes. And after a week of being sick, it's wonderful to be back in the gym and walking about again. And I've got to see the cat. That was great too.
So now to do my final tutorial paper for the this subject and get my blog done.
So let's get this meme started. Questions, as aways, brought to you by Sunday Stealing.
1. What was the last clothing item that you bought?
A wrap dress off eBay. It's nice but just a bit small., but give a few weeks of weight loss.
2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?
35. I started to get my crap together at 35.
3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing?
Occasionally. I've normally done a spit take or I'm showing some amusement.
4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year?
Started my Masters in Writing. It's interesting for me, probably boring for everybody else.
5. If you started a business, what would it be?
I have a CV and job hunting website. But I'd probably go freelance writing if I was to do anything on my own.
6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog?
My friends do. I tend not to talk much about my blog at work. I don't talk much about my
7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post?
Half an hour to an hour. Max.
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow?
I have a blog roll - and occasionally tap in to a few of my favourites.
9. What is your bedtime?
Normally between 11 pm and midnight.
10. Introvert or extrovert?
11. What is your biggest wish?
That my 15 year old niece didn't have leukaemia.
12. What is the best job you ever had?
I had a great job at a telecommunications company doing all sorts of things. Great people, got me on the road to where I am now.
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither?
Both. Though known a the mad cat lady, I'm an animal lover. Would love to have two cats and two dogs one day.
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
Airline ticket somewhere - actually looking at doing this next week. Yay.
15. How do you “dress” your toast?
If at home, butter and lime marmalade.
16. How do you feel about snow?
Love it, but I never see it as I live in Melbourne, Australia. Used to love it when it came in London.
17. What was the worst job you ever had?
Another telecommunications job, with a bullying boss. Just awful, Lasted seven weeks.
18. What song can you not stop listening to?
Rodriguez's "Most Disgusting Song". Love it. Actually, just love Rodriguez. And the song isn't that disgusting.
19. Love your name or hate it?
Indifferent. I've grown into it.
20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?
I seemed like a good idea at the time some ten years ago. I've been working under this name for years.