Right, it's a case of write a scene, do a job and field a question here. I have papers due in a fortnight. I'm getting there.
I need another day of weekend.
Questions, as per normal, for Sunday Stealing.
1. SURFER GIRL : “I have watched you on the shore, standing by the ocean drawer, do you love me do you surfer girl” Were you ever interested in someone (other than a celebrity) who did not return your interest?
Of course. Story of my life in many ways.
Hoovering done. Started the post Sangeet scene.
2. BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL : “So be true to your school now, just like you would for your girl or guy…” Looking back, how do you feel about your high school days?
They were pretty bloody awful. I was a brainy nerd. The studies themselves weren't too bad, but I didn't really have friends. Too awkward for that.
Hoover put away. Sangeet scene finished.
3. FUN FUN FUN : “…and she’ll have fun fun fun till her daddy takes the T-Bird away…” What was the worst punishment you received as a teenager?
I remember still getting the wooden spoon and a young teenager. But I was fairly obedient, so I didn't get much more than the occasional shouting at.
Coffee ready for tomorrow. Tube scene written.
4. I GET AROUND : “Round round get around, I get around” Where did you go on your last long trip?
My last long trip was in 2010, I went to Singapore, Malaysia, the United States, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain and the UK. I was gone for 35 days. Want to do something like that again soon.
Clothes put out for the day. Have enough script done now.
5. HELP ME RHONDA : “You gotta help me Rhonda, help me get her off of my mind” What do you do to cheer up after a personal tragedy such as a lost job, power outage or broken relationship?
Exercise and read. That fixes most things. If things are really bad, I go to Bali and hang out with the hippies in Ubud. That also helps.
6. CALIFORNIA GIRLS : “I wish they all could be California girls. The west coast has the sunshine and the girls there get so tan, I dig a French bikini on Hawaiian island dolls, by a palm tree in the sand” Where are the best boys found?
New Zealand and England. Good things about both of them. Both appear to be far more accommodating than Australian men.
7. SLOOP JOHN B : “I wanna go home, please let me go home, ya ya. Well this is the worst trip, I’ve ever been on…” What is the worst trip you’ve ever been on?
I don't go on bad trips, but I had a few rough days with some New Zealandish friends about 17 years ago. We weren't mean to travel together. We lasted about three days before I took off in another direction.
8. WOULDN’T IT BE NICE : “I guess the more we talk about it, it makes it harder just to live without it, but let’s talk about it…” What is your biggest wish?
There is still part of me that would like to get married. There is also a part of me that wishes I'd win lotto and I could buy a house. Having a thunderbolt come down to deal with Donald Trump and Cory Bernardi - that would be good too.
9. IN MY ROOM : “There’s a place where I can go and tell my secrets to. In my room. In my room.” What is your favorite thing about your own personal room or space in your home/office?
I can lock myself away and nobody can contact me. Love being a classic introvert sometimes.
10. GOD ONLY KNOWS : “You never need to doubt it, I’ll make you so sure about it. God only knows what I feel about you” When was the last time you told a significant other or close relative that you loved them?
Probably at Christmas time. It was a bit emotional last Christmas. Stuff like that got said.
11. GOOD VIBRATIONS : “My baby has good vibrations, she’s giving me excitations…” When do you get good vibrations?
Normally when watching Clive Owen. Reading amazing literature gives me the shivers too.
12. KOKOMO : “We’ll go to Kokomo. We’ll get there fast and then we’ll take it slow. That’s where I wanna go…” What is your favorite warm weather destination?
Ubud in Bali
13. DO IT AGAIN : “Let’s get back together and do it again…” If you could go back in time and gather up your school friends, what would you do again?
I wouldn't gather up my school friends. There are a few things I think I could do differently if I had my time over, but I have no regrets. Would love to go back to Spain and do all that over again. Spain is great.