Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. How old do you look?
I'm told I look like I'm in my late 30s / early 40s. I'm 48. Good genes.
2. Where do you live?
3. Are you waiting for something?
The washing to finish so I can go out.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
People who don't put the weights back in order after pump class. They're just lazy.
5. Do you want/have kids?
No. There are enough kids in the world. Too old to have them anyway.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Occasionally I think about converting to Judaism. It sits will with me.
7. Last shocking news you heard?
I'm watching what is going on in London as I write. Awful stuff.
8. What was the last thing you drank?
Water. About a minute ago.
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
Strangely, my mum - with elements of my dad. i'm a mix of them both.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
A house in my own name.
11. Where does most of your family live?
12. Where did you grow up?
Myponga, South Australia
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
I'd love to go back to Ubud in Bali, now. I'm also looking at walking across the top of Spain next year.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Yes, they are not nice.
15. What can’t you wait for?
World peace - I;m over all this crap on the telly.
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
I tell Maow Maow every time I see him. Of the human variety, about eighteen months ago.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I think Dad tried it once or twice - but he really only smoked tobacco.
18. Want someone back in your life?
I'd love to see Reindert more.
19. What do you order at the bar?
Hendricks and tonic in a big glass with a slice of cucumber.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Eighteen months ago. Lost a niece and got dumped within weeks of eachother. Not fun.
21. What are your nicknames?
Pand. Late for Dinner.
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Fresh bread and raspberry jam.
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
As I'm not American, I have no idea. July 4 has no value other than it being a friend's son's birthday.
24. If you could go foward in time, how far forward would you go?
No - don't want to do that.
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
About 30 years. I'd love to go back and do uni again knowing what I know now.