Having a very quiet weekend. Have a lot of paperwork to do for a club I belong to so I ma sitting around doing this after a very busy week.
Questions, as per usual, are from Bev at Sunday Stealing.
1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?
Only when going through international immigration and customs. For some reason I always feel guilty, even if I know I have done nothing wrong.
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
I have two of them left - both on the left hand side. The other two went years ago, both done in the chair.
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
On the left. Always on the left. It's a Freemason thing.
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
Yellow. It's my grandmother's old egg beater.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
No. But I graduated from my Masters this week. I went to the ceremony.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
No idea what you're talking about. I believe zebra's are black with white stripes. The White Stripes are a great band.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
Diligent but strange.
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
She works as a student support officer / teacher's aide at a school.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
One light switch and three power outlets.
14. Do you know sign language?
No. I can only say thank you and skinny in Auslan.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
I try not to, but I don't go too far out of my way.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
Well laundered and well made. They're premium Sheridan sheets. I'm a bedding snob.
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?
A partner. But I'm good with this.