Questions, as always, from Bev at Sunday Stealing.
1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Meatloaf. I could go for the rest of my life without hearing the Bat out of Hell album again.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it.
3. What is your favorite curse word
F*ck. It has a multitude of uses. To be used sparingly.
4. You can travel any time in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I think the 20s looks fun. I'd go dancing.
5. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
I can now fly (and be graceful and land with ease)
6. When did you last use your cell phone as a flashlight?
On the weekend. I was looking for something in my handbag.
7. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
At the moment, 2. Normally, when I'm not carrying as much weight, 5.
8. When did you last use food or drink to enhance your mood?
I had a burrito at the airport. I had only a flimsy sandwich at around 10.30. I was hangry. I was much happier after eating.
9. Give us a word that gets you excited.
10. Now give us one that makes you squirm.
I really don't like the word awesome. Not fond of moist either.
11. What word makes you smile?
Excrescences. It's a word we use in Freemasonry. Love it.