It has been a lovely, quiet Easter. Spent part of the day with my feet in the water at the beach.
Also got though day one of the thirty day cardio challenge. Half an hour of cardio every day for a month.
Questions from Bev at Sunday Stealing.
1. What Are Three Things You Need To Buy?
I'm nearly out of washing powder. My fifteen year old top-loading washing machine is starting to creak and groan. And if I get through the 30-Day Cardio challenge I am allowed to buy myself a new phone. The battery on my old phone is nearly dead.
2. My Biggest Hope Is________.
World peace and a more human Federal government. As to be better than the Illuminati scum we have in power at the moment.
3. What Was The Last New Thing You Tried?
I stuck my feet in the water at a Melbourne beach today. This is a first in eighteen years of living here. (Adelaide beaches are much better)
4. What Mood Were You In Today?
Pretty good. Went to lunch at Jonetta and Stav's place. Stav made me his garlic and duck fat roasted potatoes. He can be a friend for life.
5. What would be a better name for the color of goldenrod-colored paper?
I had to look this up on the web. Maybe daffodil?
6. Where did you get your silverware?
Freedom - it's a furniture and homeware store. Had it for over fifteen years.
7. What artifact from this past week would you have bronzed as a keepsake and heirloom?
My grandmother's egg beater. I love that thing.
8. What was the most recent ceremony you attended?
I graduated my Master's about two weeks ago. I went to the ceremony.
9. What east Asian cuisine is good for your Seoul?
Kimchi and bibimbap. Both are fabulous. Regular lunch fare.
10. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
Keep your emotions close to your chest and reveal at your peril.
11. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
12. What gets you excited about life?
How things can change so quickly. Reading and writing.
13. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
14. What does your joy look like today?
Waking up with some energy. Going to bed tired.
15. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
Having my health and friends.