Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Miranda is my Spirit Person

 Having another week off, I'm discovering ways to use up my time. 

I'm getting some reading done, which is wonderful 

I'm catching up on some telly. Also good. 

I might actually watch The Godfather in the next few days - It's only taken me 35 years to do this. Currently, I'm re-watching Top Gun for the first time in about two decades. I think there might be a blog post in there. It's truly awful. 

But I think I've discovered my spirit person. 

In my searching through the streaming services, I've discovered Miranda



I'm finding this how laugh-out-loud funny. Miranda is large, tall, gormless and very funny. She's a bit odd. Okay, she's a lot odd, but people love her anyway. 

It's a mix of visual humour, fish out of water tactics and that British self-deprecating humour that I love so much. 

I see a lot of myself in Miranda. 

She's great. 

Miranda Hart is my spirit person.

And now I just have to find my Gary Preston. 

Today's song:




No comments: