Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday Stealing: Either/Or

 I'm in the middle of Barbenheimer. Saw Oppenheimer last night. Seeing Barbie tonight. Has to be done. 

It means I'll get the normal Sunday questions done early. 

Oh, for the record, Oppenheimer is amazing. Hard to watch, but amazing. 

Questions, as always, come from Bev at Sunday Stealing.

Would you rather....


1. Live on a boat or in a treehouse?

On a boat. I love boats. Particularly if it's moored well. There's too much of a chance spiders would come in from the treehouse. 

2. No computer use for a year or no sweets for a year?

No sweets for the year. It's something I should do anyway. 

3. Have $2,000 right now or be given $100 every month for the rest of your life?

$100 a month for the rest of my life. It could go towards groceries. $2000 wouldn't go too far - pay the rent for a month, which is not a bad thing, but still.

4. Be an astronaut or an athlete?

I've wanted to be an astronaut, since I was a kid. Unfortunately, I was crap at physics as school. With my body type, as an athlete, all I could be is a shot-putter. 

5. Have 50 good friends or only one best friend?

I'm undecided on this one. I can see the value of both of these situations, so I'm not going top decide on it. 

6. Have bright blue teeth or bright blue hair?

Oh, bright blue hair definitely. Mind you, I'd probably look like Mrs Slocombe, but I could rock it, I reckon. 


7. Have the power of flight or the power of invisibility?

I already have the power of invisibility, so I'd love to see what the power of flight would be like. 

8. Have a fun friend who is snarky or a boring friend who is kind?

Oh please, the boring friend who's kind. Give me them any day. I can only take snarky for so long before I back away. 

9. Be incredibly rich but without love or be poor but have a happy marriage?

Poor and happy has to be better than rich and loveless. 

10. Have a freezing cold shower every day or a pleasant hot shower once a week?

Oh, this is a hard one. I shower twice a day on any given day, so I reckon I'd be going for the cold showers. You can always heat up some water in the kettle and warm up that way. 

11. Be an only child or have many siblings?

I have a sister and a step-sister. I think I would have liked having another sibling or two. 

12. Quit video games forever or live in a desert for a month?

I think I could live in the desert for a month. I live in Australia - at times it feels like we live in the desert, so it's not a stretch. 

13. Go on a one week trip to a foreign country of your choice or a month long trip in your own country?

See, this is a hard one. There is so much of Australia to see, but I love travelling overseas. I'll pass on this one. 

14. Celebrate your birthday every day or go on your favorite holiday once a year?

I'm not big on birthdays. (That reminds me, I should start to organize mine in the next week) I'll go on the holiday. 

15. If fish could talk, what would you ask them?

I have no idea. I find fish a bit freaky. 




4 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

happy birthday!

I have a picture of my son looking like the picture you posted with pink hair.

Plastic Mancunian said...

Christopher Nolan films are tough to watch generally - but I love them. I will see Oppenheimer but I definitely will not see Barbie.

Happy birthday for next week.

:o)

Cheers

PM

Roger Owen Green said...

Happy birthday! We should all celebrate. I'll fax you some cake...

**Syl said...

Happy birthday!!!

Your answer about heating the water...that is cheating!!!

LOL!