Sorry I haven't been around much.
My excuses are:
1) I had to go find a new job. Sparks and Ladders got a bit strange at the end. Needless to say, I'm out of there.
2) Part of the reason things went strange at Sparks and Ladders is because I went and found a new job. The new job is good.
3) Because I have a new job, I'm overwhelmed with learning new stuff and a computer is the last thing I want to look at when I get home.
4) I've been at the gym a bit.
5) Because I'm not working in town, I've had to learn how to ride a bike again - and I have the road rash on my leg and elbow to prove it. Once the weather improves, I'll ride the 8 kilometres to work regularly. That and when my confidence returns.
6) I've been thinking about participating in Ocsober - no alcohol for the month of October - but as I am nearly teetotal, I'm thinking of giving up chips.
7) To get around eating crap at work (and I'm working for a large supermarket chain for the next few months) I've told them I'm diabetic and don't do sugar - crafty, eh.
8) I've been maintaining the rage over our new, incompetent government. Arseholes. I didn't vote for them.
9) Thankfully, I've been cleaning my flat regularly - but if anybody would like to swap my floors for their ironing, please contact me.
10) I promise not to be so remiss next month.