Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Crazy Random Twenty Meme

Sometimes Sunday Stealing does well, other times not so much. These questions are a bit meh. Never to worry, I've been sweating over a paper for my Masters. That's now been submitted - so basically I'm now a quarter the way though my Masters (as long as I pass...)

Anyway, This week's questions.

Have you ever demolished a wall or building? 

No. But I would like to.

If you and a friend both wanted the same thing would you let the friend get it first? 

Probably - or take it in turns at going first - that's fair.

Have you ever argued over who should pay for something? 

Not in many years. My friends are really fair like that.

Do you have any family heirlooms?

I have my grandmother's colander, egg beater and saucepan. Not really heirlooms, but I think of my grandma every time I use them. I also have my mother's engagement rings.

Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? 

Nope.

What's your favorite ocean? 

Being brought up in South Australia, I love the Southern Ocean. It's cold and brooding. Love it.

Do you correct peoples mistakes? 

Depends if I'm asked to correct them. Sometimes. I correct people in my head all the time.

Have you ever helped out an injured animal? 

Of course.

Do you throw bread for the ducks? 

I haven't done that for years, but yes, if I had bread and ducks they would get fed.

Do you think babies are little bundles of joy or smelly noisy things? 

I think they're smelly, noisy bundles of joy. Depends on the baby - they're more fun once they can keep their necks straight.

Do you give money to buskers?

Only if they're really good or really funny.

Do you ever forward or reply to chain mails? 

I try not to.

Do you often have a tune in your head you can't name? 

I can name all of my ear worms. And if I get one I can't name I sing this, which stops the nasty ear worm in it's tracks.



Has anyone ever approached you thinking you were someone else? 

No, but I get called Alison a lot. No idea why.

Have you ever starred in an amateur or professional video? 

No. I've been an extra in a movie, that's the extent of it.

Have you ever been in a position of authority? 

No, but I will be master of our lodge next year.

If you were ruler of your own country what would you call it? 

I think Pandorabad has a nice ring to it...

And what title would you give yourself? 

I am already Princess Pandora - why do I need another title?

If you invented a monster what would you call it? 

See what I mean by daft questions?

And what features would it have?

Seriously....

7 comments:

CountryDew said...

Being an extra in a movie gives you bragging rights, I think.

Kwizgiver said...

Oh--that song is now stuck in my head!

MedicatedMoo said...

Song is now an ear worm in MY head and I have to know: what movie were you an extra in?

Bev Sykes said...

When I was in Western Australia I loved standing in Albany at the lighthouse and seeing the dark, brooding Southern Ocean meeting the warm aqua Indian ocean. i never realized you could actually tell one ocean from another!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Gah! A muppet earworm! Thanks for that. And,yes, being an extra in a movie counts.

The Southern Ocean sounds like the North Atlantic in winter, or the Bering sea. Wonderful!

Jessabelluh said...

I also correct people in my head frequently, on occasion I let those thoughts come out of my mouth.

Pandora Behr said...

I love shoving Mah Nah Mah Nah in people's heads. It's even better than that Four Non Blondes song.

I was an extra in a movie called "This Year's Love" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0153032/ . English film.