Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Well I'll Be Blog

Just back from Adelaide after a lovely weekend with family and friends only to discover I have been remiss with the blog. And the pussycat is very snuggly - doesn't make it easier.

Anyway - a good quick one as there is stuff to do and a pussycat to cuddle. Questions, as always, courtesy of Sunday Stealing:

If I were a month, I’d be: March. Not too hot, autumn nearly there. Yay.

If I were a day of the week, I’d be: Sunday. Lots of things to do, not just work.

If I were a planet, I’d be: Venus. Up early, go to bed late. Ever present.

If I were a god or goddess, I’d be: Persephone. Half a year underground, half a year in the sun, sounds good to me.

If I were a sea animal, I’d be:  A seal Just because they're gorgeous.




If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be: A bed. My favourite piece of furniture.

If I were a gemstone, I’d be: A sapphire. Just love them. Slightly mysterious and very deep.

If I were a flower, I’d be a: A rose. I smell like one most of the time (I wear Jo Malone's Red Roses a lot of the time.)

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be: Sunny with a light breeze. Not too hot either.

If I were a color, I’d be: Teal blue.

Image result for teal

If I were an emotion, I’d be: Fair to Middling. Not happy, not sad.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a: Strawberry because they are the best. Reminds me, have a punnet in the fridge that need soaking in balsamic vinegar for tomorrow night.

If I were a sound, I’d be: Ocean waves.

If I were an element, I’d be: Earth. As a Leo/Virgo with a Capricorn rising and five planets in Virgo, I can only be earth (with a bit of fire to warm me up)

If I were a place, I’d be: Toledo Spain. Walled, warm and a little convoluted.

Image result for toledo

If I were a taste, I’d be: Pedro Ximinez liquer. You have to try it to love it.

If I were a scent, I’d be: Jo Malone Red Roses perfume (as Stella McCartney no longer makes her signature scent - most unhappy about this.

If I were an object, I’d be a: A well balanced pen.

If I were a body part, I’d be: A rock hard pert bottom. Cos I have one :)

If I were a song, I’d be: This one:



If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be: Sensible and comfortable - just like me.

5 comments:

CountryDew said...

Fair to middlin' is a great answer.

Kwizgiver said...

Love your shoe answer!

I am Harriet said...

March really can be a great answer for favorite month.

Bev Sykes said...

I kind of did a double take on March being nearly autumn, but then remembered that you are in the southern hemisphere.

Plastic Mancunian said...

Hi Pand,

Month - May - Summer just starting!

Day - Saturday - No more work for two days

Planet - Saturn - beautiful!

God - Jupiter (Bringer of Jollity according to Holst).

Sea animal - Shark - nothing messes with a shark

Furniture - Bed (we agree!!)

Weather - A warm English sunny day

Colour - Blue

Emotion - Happiness

Sound - An ocean washing up on shore (agree

Element - Carbon (well we're all mostly that anyway).

Place - Hong Kong. I love that place.

Song - A 20 minute progressive rock masterpiece.

:o)

Cheers

PM