A day of gyming, studying and trying to get the flat into a state of repair, I'm here writing my blog.
Questions, as always, courtesy of Sunday Stealing. The deal at the moment is five questions of this, 100 words of my Real Life Writing Assignment. Joy.
1. Do you like making lists?
2) Of course
3) Doesn't everybody?
2. Do/did you play sports with your siblings?
Not really. I wasn't sporty as a child. My sister was.
3. Would you rather go to a University or a community college?
I'm Australian - we don't really have community college. I've been to three universities to date. I'm a frustrated academic anyway.
4. What’s your favorite kind of bread?
Fresh, warm, homemade rolls are wonderful. They have to be warm. Bagels are good too.
5. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Hot salami, mozzarella, anchovies, onion.
6. What color or design does your shower curtain have?
I have a glass shower screen.
7. What kind of car does/did your mom drive?
Something large, grey and muimmish - I Hyundai Lantra I think.
8. What’s on your cell phone’s home screen?
A picture of the Great Ocean Road on a blustery winter's day at twilight.
9. Do you like to watch the National Geographic channel?
I don't have Foxtel (cable) so I only get to watch that when I'm in hotel rooms.
10. Are you the type of person to correct a survey maker’s grammar and/or spelling?
Hell, yeah. And send it back to the company with the corrections and a stroppy note.
11. What color is your microwave?
White. Do they come in other colours?
12. Do you have a fan in your bedroom?
In summer I do. I need it.
13. Mountain Dew or Sprite?
Sprite. Mountain Dew gives me palpitations with all the caffeine.
14. Does it rain a lot where you live?
Not really. It's raining now. But Melbourne is rather dry, not like sub-tropical Sydney or Queensland. It rained more in London.
15. Do you shop at Walmart regularly?
No. I live in Australia. We don't have Walmart.
16. Does it bother you when animals lick themselves?
17. Have you ever been to a Trader Joe’s?
Nope. I live in Australia. We don't have them either.
18. What’s the longest time you’ve ever been stuck in traffic?
Thankfully only about an hour at worst. I try to avoid peak hour as a rule.
19. Do you wear black a lot?
Of course I do. It's Melbourne uniform.
20. Are there stairs in your house?
No, but my flat is on the second floor and I have to go up two flights to get to the flat.
21. Have you ever held $500 in cash?
Yes, many times.
22. Do you like onions on your burger?
Do they come without? I didn't know that.
23. Could you ever give yourself a shot?
Probably. Stuff like that doesn't freak me out.
24. Do you wear shoes in the house?
Only when I first come in and when I'm leaving. Generally I walk around barefoot.
25. Have you ever worked as a cashier?
Yes. I worked in a department store while I was at university.