Now I have to work out what I want to do with my year, other than stay happily solvent, finish the worst of my Masters, buy a new mattress and think about where I might want to go on holidays.
I'm also polishing a story ready for a competition. It's all happening around here.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
23. Have you ever gone to the “dark side”?
What, voted Liberal? Never. However I have just purchased a new car which is an automatic. That's about as dark side as I go.
24. What shirt are you wearing right now?
Dress, leggings, cardigan, underwear. No shoes.
25. What’s important about a bed to you? Like type of sheets, size or whatever.
I love high thread count cotton sheets. A good mattress is great, but very good sheets are a necessity.
26. Can you sing?
Yes. Do I wish to inflict my singing on others. No.
27. What is something about you that would surprise us?
I've never eaten a meat pie in my life. Never. Happy with pasties, sausage rolls and the like, but never eaten a bog standard footy pie. Ever.
28. Have you been a pirate, Renaissance Fair, or other costumed event? If not, would you for the right event or say cause?
No, thank goodness.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I'm currently singing a lot of the songs from the musical, Matilda at the moment. I've also been singing a bit of Skyhooks and a lot of songs from the eighties. Oh and a bit of Lily Allen.
30. Favorite girl's name?
I like fairly traditional names - though if I ever had a daughter she's probably be a Freya or a Sienna. There are some very pretty Indian names out there too - Jayanthi is one of them.
31. Favorite boy's name?
Again, fairly traditional names like Jonathan and Matthew.
32. What’s in your pocket or purse right now?
Lots of receipts, not enough money.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
The Australian version of Rake. Love Rake.
34. Best toy as a child?
35. Worst injury you have ever had?
Umm, I'm still recovering from Bruce the Bum Bruise.Tripped over and got the mother of all bruises on my bum. The muscle is still recovering. This was my left bum cheek for a week.
36. Where would you love to live?
If I had money, I'd love to live in London again.
37. What type of TV do you have? Would you’d like an upgrade?
I bought a 55" Samsung ultra high definition SMART television about a year ago. I love it. Don't need to upgrade ad it's just been upgraded.
39. How many dogs do you have?
None. I'd love one but don't have the infrastructure (back yard) to have one.
40. Do most folks trust you?
They seem to - they let me sit their children and drive their cars regularly.
41. What book are you reading?
Currently halfway through the new JK Rowling / Harry Potter play as well as revisiting a couple of Roald Dahl's.
42. What’s your favorite classic TV show?
I'm still rather fond of Twin Peaks. That can be called classic now?
43. What’s your favorite sports team?
The Adelaide Crows Australian Rules football team. And they're not doing too bad at the moment.
44. Favorite month and why?
I love April. Not too hot, not too cold, the leaves are falling and there are lots of public holidays.