Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. If someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?
Read: Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Slaughterhouse Five, The Moor's Last Sigh
Watch: Six Feet Under, Orange is the New Black, the Harry Potter Movies
Listen to: Doolittle and Surfer Rosa by The Pixies
2. Have you ever found a blogger who thinks just like you? if so, who?
3. List your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
No idea what a fandom is. Next.
4. Do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
Being so banal and boring it allows for anonymity in an anglo-saxon world. I write under Pandora Behr and Trellawney Thom.
5. Do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?
Human being. You finish doing after a while. I write and read. Yay.
6. Are you religious/spiritual?
Spiritual. can't see a point in being religious. Too many wars have been faught in the name of religion - like the one going on now in America - and don't try to tell me it's not.
7. Do you care about your ethnicity?
Not really. White Anglo-Saxon of Cornish, Welsh, English and Scottish extraction - nothing exotic.
8. What musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
The Pixies and Alt-J
9. Are you an artist?
I write. does that count?
10. Do you have a creed?
11. Describe your ideal day.
Lots of sleep, sex and ice cream - and throw in a great meal a good movie and some reading that is not uni work.
12. Dog person or cat person?
Love both, but I identify with cats more. More independent. Less allergic to dogs too.
13. Inside or outdoors?
14. Are you a musician?
No. I can sing and play the flute - but not terribly well.
15. Five most influential books over your lifetime.
Who Moved My Cheese by Dr Spencer Johnson.
The Secret History by Donna Tarrt
Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Louis de Bernieres
The Harry Potter Books by JK Rowling
The Natural Way of Things by Charlotte Wood (The book I would like to write)
16. If you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?
There would be some differences, but generally I would be me.
17. Would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”?
What is tumblr?
18. What’s your patronus?
19. Which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle?
Probably Griffyndor, but maybe Ravenclaw.
20. Would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
Hogwards - haven't read Narnia or the Lord of the Rings.
21. Do you love easily?
I fall in love with every dog I see in the street.
22. List the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
Today: Procrastinating, cleaning, writing assignments, walking, drinking.
23. How often would you want to see your family every year?
I see them 2-3 times a year. They live interstate. That's enough.
24. Have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?
Yes, and it's scary.
25. Could you live as a hermit?
Very easily. Some say I do in some ways.
26. How would you describe your gender/sexuality?
That's a bit personal. Female, cisgender, 95% hetero. The other 5% is up for discussion.
27. Do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
No. But there are good bits and I'm not ugly so I deal.
28. On a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin?
Depends on the day but normally a 6-7.
29. Three songs that you connect with right now.
Where is my Mind? The Pixies
Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede
Reckless - Australian Crawl
30. Pick one of your favorite quotes.
Be the change you want to see - Gandhi.