All if have to do now is take all the typos the cat has put in the paper from sitting on the keyboard. Still very proud of myself.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1) What was your dream growing up?
To be a writer or a doctor.
2) What talent do you wish you had?
I have always wanted to play the piano. I never got lessons as a kid. On the 'one day' list.
3) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Gin and tonic. Preferably Hendricks.
4) What was the last book you read?
Paul Beatty's The Sellout.
5) Worst Habit?
Sucking my thumb when tired. And I have to shower twice a day or I feel awful.
6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Maybe. Friends have seen me walking down the street and offered me a life. It's nice.
7) What is your favorite sport?
Australian Rules Football. Quite partial to cricket too.
8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Sit on the floor, drink the coffee I had to hand and talk nonsense - that's what we did the last time I was stuck in a lift.
9) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I can't think of anything - things might be hard, but you learn from them.
10) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I was brought up in Myponga. You don't get much weirder than that.
11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
You'd probably get a cup of tea.
12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would love to be 30 kgs lighter. Working on that.
13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Partner in crime. Far more fun.
14) Ever been arrested?
15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay off my car and book a holiday.
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read, walk and go to the movies.
17) Biggest pet peeve?
Rude people - especially people who are rude to serving/waiting staff.
18) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?