Questions, as per usual, from Sunday Stealing.
1. What is your occupation right now? How long have you been there?
I'm a technical writer / process analyst / project analyst. I contract and have been doing this for about six years. Been technical writing for ten or so years.
2. Favorite rock band. Ever.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The loaner cat playing with it's toys and the telly. Music wise, I'm still into Tash Sultana and Alt-J.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. What was it about?
My sister. It's Mother's day. She lost a child eighteen months ago. I always call her on Mother's Day to tell her she is in my thoughts.
5. How old are you today? Or make up a question. This one bites.
As old as I feel - so mid 30s.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Probably cricket - so I can ignore it. or Australian Rules football, so I can half ignore it (depends on who is playing)
7. What is your favorite drink?
Gin and Tonic. I have a Turkish Apple Tea with lime and soda in front of me at the moment.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Regularly and often.
9. Favorite food?
Ice Cream. Healthy food - Mum's roast lamb.
10. What is the last movie you watched?
I saw The Zookeeper's Wife today. It was meh.
11. Favorite day of the year?
12. How do you vent anger?
Go off in a huff and stomp around for a bit. Or go driving playing The Pogues really loud.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child?
14. Living arrangements? (Of course your pets count. Geez!)
Alone. With the occasional loaner cat.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I watched Freehold earlier today. Bawled at the end
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
All of my uni friends I met around the same time, My friend Bernadette I met in our first year English tute.
17. What did you do last night?
Slept, watched movies and enjoyed my hotel room.
18. What are you most afraid of?
A lingering painful death and another term of the fucking Liberal National federal government. They could acquaint to the same thing.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? What's your favorite?
Three. Adelaide as a young child, Myponga (country South Australia) as a teenager and Melbourne as an adult
. All three have their good bits.
20. What is your favorite flower? (Ugh. Quite the note to go out on. But hell, we steal the questions. I guess you get what you pay for.)
I love roses and lillies.