I'm trying to have a nice and peaceful Easter, but the hacking cough going on at the moment is not helping matters. After a week, I think it's time to go see a doctor.
Anyway, no idea why these are called "The Place for Pumpkings" questions but I will give them a go.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. If "happiness" was the global currency, what kind of work would make you a gazillionaire?
Probably being a fiction writer. I do like the thought of that. Breeder of Bernese Mountain Dogs - that would be very cool too.
2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved? And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it?
Probably not. I'm not made up that way.
3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first?
I think so. Some things you just know. Matters of the heart you have to trust your gut. Everything else, question it. Especially the news.
4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset? Does it really matter now? If not now, then when?
No, it doesn't matter. I've moved on.
5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
No. As somebody who is not a Christian, with the possible exceptions of Hitler and maybe Donald Trump ( who's ignorance is evil) I'm not that sure. Not sure I believe in good and evil. The goalpost move too much.
6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Nothing. I really don't give a crap what people think.
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I enjoyed doing. I don't mind work, but I like to be productive.
8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool?
Rather be a tranquil fool. Anxious geniuses are very, very concerning.
9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Much prefer to do the right thing. Doing things right is good, but it is always better to do the right thing.
10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Young enough to have fun without knowing better.