I blame the new season of Orange is the New Black for the lateness of this.
But I have binge watched it all and can get on with other things now.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes. That's all you need to know.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
No. A bus picked us up at the front gate every morning.
4. What kind of car did you have?
A 1966 EJ Holden. They are very cool now.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
A red Mazda CX3.
6. Its Friday night...where are you now?
Home watching telly. That is most Friday nights.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
Home watching telly. That is most Friday nights. That's always been my Friday nights.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Worked in the local store.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Writer. Corporate fixit person.
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
No. I still don't know how to flirt.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Yes. I played flute in the school concert band.
13. Were you a nerd?
14. Did you get suspended from school?
15. Can you sing the fight song?
I'm Australian - we don't have stuff likes that.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
My French teacher was awesome.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Again, not American, we don't have a cafeteria, but I was often found in the library.
18. What was your school's full name?
Willunga High School.
19. Where did you party the most?
I didn't party. No friends and I lived out of town.
20. What was your school mascot?
Again. I'm not American, we don't have that stuff in Australian public schools.
21. Would you do it again?
High school? No way. It was awful.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Again, Australian - when I went through school we didn't have a prom culture - I believe that has changed.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
We had our 30th reunion late last year. Once was enough.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
There are one or two people I am in loose contact with.
26. What are/were your school's colors?
Royal blue and gold. I didn't wear blue for a decade after school.