I should be writing proper stuff. Five questions and a hundred words I reckon. That is a good way to go.
1. My uncle once : lost to me playing pool. He's never forgiven me.
2. Never in my life : have I taken intravenous drugs. No thank you.
3. When I was seventeen : I really have no clue at all as to what the world was about or who I was.
4. High School was : incredibly awful, but a good proving ground.
5. I will never forget : the first time I slayed a huntsman spider. I was so proud of myself.
6. I once met :Jeremy Clarkson at a restaurant. I bummed a cigarette off of him.
7. There’s this girl I know who : has the ability to turn people against her in less that 30 minutes. It's very sad to see.
8. Once, at a bar : I saw an elephant being lead in for the pleasure of the patrons.That was in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It was very sad.
9. By noon, I’m usually : Two coffees down.
10. Last night : I got a lot of kitten cuddles. That was grand.
11. If only I had : won lotto last night.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : Will be tomorrow night - as we are without a trainer, Jay and I have to fend for ourselves.
13. Susan Boyle : is a bit of an enigma - pity people are so mean to her.
14. What worries me most : is where society is going. It's very scary. America elected Donald Trump - you don't get much scarier that that.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : curtains.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : my ironing board and ironing pile.
17. You know I’m lying when : my cheeks go red.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : the energy of being a teenager.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Do I have to choose one? Juliet's Nurse? The fool in Lear (Love him), Hermia in A Midsummer Night's Dream. Too many good ones to choose from.
20. By this time next year : I want to be ready to go on the Camino.
21. A better name for me would be : Trellawney Tom. That's my poet name.
22. I have a hard time understanding : conservatives. And anybody who is cruel to animals.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : do Law. I'm nearly finished with this Masters in Writing.
24. You know I like you if : I smile at you. If I don't like you, you'll know about it.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : My Mum.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I think about the hair. 80s was much better, but 90s British Rock is great.
27. Take my advice, never : Oh - just follow Dave Shrigley's Donts...
28. My ideal breakfast is : Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon and Hash Browns.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : this:
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : visiting the bakery. The Myponga Bakery is very good.
31. My favorite Beatle is : Paul. but I love all of them.
32. Why won’t people : be nice to one another.
33. If you spend the night at my house : you will be sleeping on the couch as I gave away my fold up bed the other day (need to get a blow up mattress.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : nothing. Never thought I would get married.
35. The world could do without : Donald Trump and Tony Abbott.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : vote for the Liberal/National party.
37. My favorite blonde is : a golden retriever.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : Jam jars. just.
39. If I do anything well, it’s : write.
40. And by the way : it is lovely that Bev has taken over Sunday Stealing. Thank you, Bev.