Late again. I blame the caffeine withdrawal, which was particularly brutal.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1) Do you think you’d be a good writer? What kind of writer would you like to be (fiction, children’s books, magazine, etc.)?
I'm not a bad writer. I have a Masters in Writing. I write literary fiction, but I would love to be the new Margaret Atwood.
2) I wish I had enough money to ________.
Travel more and buy a house.
3) If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be?
Reciting "Jabberwocky" or "The Owl and the Pussycat" when tipsy.
4) When it might hurt their feelings, how do you feel about telling your friends the truth?
I don't like doing it, but it is better to rip off the bandaid and get it over with.
5) Peanut or plain?
6) Is there someone you would like to take your place in life for one day? Who and why?
I would love to swap out with a Shakespearean actress for a day. That would be fun.
7) What do you think is the ugliest thing or event on Earth?
No contest. After Donald Trump, Huntsmen Spiders. Look them up. Ugly fuckers.
8) What is your least favorite of your personality traits or quirks?
I overthink EVERYTHING.
9) I wish I could see ________ because _________.
I wish I could see a certain friend as I really want some answers.
10) Tell us your favorite children's story.
11) What do you keep in the trunk of your car?
A first aid kit and an umbrella. There is also a spare tyre and a jack under the shelf. Otherwise, it's clear of stuff.
12) Describe your perfect, rainy afternoon.
Reading, reading, writing and reading.
13) Tell us about your favorite way to get lost in a simple activity — running, chopping vegetables, folding laundry, whatever. What’s it like when you’re in "the zone"?
I zone out when I'm walking. Love walking, but when I walk home from work, I often have no memory of getting there. Exercise is good. I can't hear anything when I a, walking distance. I don't have music in my ears.
14) What parts of nature do you like best?
15) What's the kindest act you have ever seen done (either to/by you or another)?
I have a friend who works at an animal refuge. That is pretty special.