Friday, October 14, 2022

What happens on Knitting Camp

Stays on knitting camp.

And the first rule of knitting camp is you don't talk about knitting camp. 

The second rule of knitting camp is that if you're on knitting camp, you have to knit - or crochet, or some sort of handicraft. 

I’m stitching up my jumper in readiness for sinking the neckline and finishing this large project – finally. Surrounding me is a mob of teachers – well that’s what it feels like – but this is a good thing.

Everybody appears to be lovely.

We’ve been fed – my favourite caterer, Ash, is here. We had Chicken and Chorizo paella for dinner. I made brownies this morning – that was our dessert.

And it is most wonderful to be sitting around with a different group of people with a cup of tea and a brownie having a chat.

But what happens on Knitting Camp, stays on knitting camp.

More tomorrow. I'm sewing up seams. Must get back to it. 






No comments: