Saturday, June 3, 2023

Semantics

Joys of being a writer - Part 367

Nobody agrees with what you're writing. Ever. 

Everybody has a different opinion. 

And my weekend is being spent massaging all sorts of views and opinions and making up content which is going to make a society with secrets appealing.

Is this an impossible task? 

Possibly.

Can we drag the and order of ancient and accepted freemasons into the 21st century without making the whole thing sound anachronistic, archaic and strange? 

Possibly. 

Can we integrate all of the opinions at hand an come up with a cohesive copy. 

Maybe. 

Will I end up braining a couple of members of the committee. 

Yeah... nah... we'll see. 

Am I getting fed and watered. 

Yes. 

Am I being paid for this weekend's work. 

Yes, and at professional rates, because I'm nobody bitch and I'm worth it. 

Is my cat being looked after. 

Yes. 

What else? 

Adelaide is about ten degrees warmer than Melbourne at the moment. 

As I have a glass of wine in my hand and a one eye-ed cat to pat and I'm about to be fed, I'll leave it at that. Just don't tell Lucifer about the cat...


Today's song: 



No comments: