Wednesday, July 18, 2018

33/32 Days: Miscounted

Oops. I realised today that I miscounted the days til my birthday. Tomorrow will be 31 days.

So, you get two songs today. Both loved but for different reasons.

And tomorrow, when I have a bit more time, I will write a review of Mama Mia 2 and tell you about the preparations for Rocky Horror on Friday night. I have to sort out my pyjamas and see if I can find those Mickey Mouse ears. And get the make up ready and be prepared to walk around the streets of Melbourne dressed in pyjamas with a face full of slutty makeup when it's under ten degrees outside.

As I have said before, it is not Rocky Horror if you don't get dressed up.

I need Mama Mia 2 to percolate before reviewing. I will say, I enjoyed it and I have a hankering to go back to Greece.

Right, paperwork time.




Today's Song:

And the other song:




No comments: