Thursday, November 25, 2021

Looking forward to the weekend

 I've had the week from hell. 

But tomorrow is Friday and we down tools at 4 pm have a drink and look forward to the weekend.

Mind you, I'll have to put in a few hours of work as I'm getting nothing done at the moment - days are made up of meetings and trying to sort stuff out. 

But I'm looking forward to some things this weekend. 

  • Tomorrow night I might go to the gym. I'd see a film but there is nothing on at the local cinemas I want to soo (or they're on at the wrong time)
  • And I might settle into a movie on Netflix
  • There's meditation on Saturday morning
  • And the Patricia Picinini exhibtion on Saturday afternoon
  • And I've got a 3000 piece to get the the editor for Monday
  • And a writing block on Sunday afternoon
  • And I'll go round and see Blarney and Barney
  • And the normal house work, washing, ironing, food shopping
Just one more day to get through. 

This is all I have in the tank tonight and I don't want to think about work and moan about it. 

There is a lot to look forward to. 

Today's song: 



No comments: