Thursday, October 17, 2024

Nightswimming

 There is no better way to wash off the day. 

Even better when you only need to go down four floors. 

I've taken to going for a swim 8.30 at night, after I've had time for dinner, and a walk, if it's not too hot. 

The other good thing about swimming in the evening - no kids. Or people. 

And with the nearly full moon poking out from between the buildings, and some live music filtering Aussie classics as I did my lazy breast stroke up and down the empty pool, I think I've found my personal versions of bliss. 

A colleague joined me after I'd nearly finished my required 20 laps. 

We left when we were kicked out by one of the staff, being flanked by security. 

Like we would be trouble...

It's my favourite part of the day. 

Happiness is an empty, child free swimming pool. 

Today's song: 



No comments: