Monday, March 8, 2010

Today's Giggle

http://thingsboganslike.wordpress.com/

I know I shouldn't feel superior, I'm from South Australian for pity's sake. I pour tomato sauce over everything, I like reality television, I drink beer, I possess a tattoo. My sister, in Adelaide owns the Golden Retreiver, has the butterfly tattoo on her the base of her spine and her husband is building Bali Hut in the back yard. I have so many bogan roots it's not funny. I just like to think that I'm a bit beyond it most of the time.

This site is priceless.

2 comments:

Kath Lockett said...

Aw bless....! The first thing I saw when I clicked over - Brendan Fevola!

Pandora Behr said...

I'd like to know what's so bogan about A Current Affair?! Cracking site. The baby names are stirling. Like who'd call their child Ximena - why would you want to name your baby after a bottle of sherry?