Monday, March 30, 2015

The Reno - Day One

I got home to this tonight.


Let two men in your flat and this is what they do.

My bathroom is being renovated this week. I really hope that they will be finished by Thursday night, Friday being Good Friday and all.

I'm showering at the gym this week.

Teeth are being cleaned at the kitchen sink.

The flat is covered in a fine layer of dust.

I'm playing tag with my lovely tradie, Craig, who turns up when he says he's going to be there, only to give him the gate opener. He leaves it on the kitchen counter before he leaves.

Him and his mate Neil have been hard at work. The floor tiles are new, replacing the dreadful pink ones that were there this morning (I like the grey better)

It's all for the best.

They're going to have to get used to me going to the gym at strange times.

And I must remember to shut my bedroom door tomorrow morning to keep the dust out.

It's going to be a fun week.

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Good luck.
We went through that last year. A vile procedure, wonderful results...

Plastic Mancunian said...

Hi Pand,

I agree with EC. I hated it when we had the same major house surgery.

You will love it in the end though.

:o)

Cheers

PM