As always, this comes from Sunday Stealing.
I have an hour to get this done.
1. Most unflattering hairstyle you ever had? What made it so unflattering?
Probably anything in the 1980s, Complete with the Farrah Fawcett flick. Still not sure it suited me. Pictures posted on our 30 year high school reunion seem to tell the sorry tale.
2. Favorite movie(s) that was made in the 90's?
Grosse Point Blank. Just my sense of humour. Still makes me laugh. Love John Cusack. FANTASTIC soundtrack.
3. Do you rent movies? If so, from where?
It's called Netflix. And yes.
4. Do you like cookies better when they're just out of the oven or after they've cooled?
Warm from the oven. Oh who am I kidding. Just any time.
5. Do you still talk to the person who gave you your first kiss?
No. haven't seen him in over 30 years.
6. Did you go to pre-school? If so, what was the name of it?
Yes, I went to kindy (kindergarten). Seaview Downs Kindergarten. I can sort of remember it.
7. How do you take your coffee?
Decaffinated with milk (or almond milk) If ordering from a coffee shop I order what I call a wanker coffee - large, skinny, decaf, cappucino. I know, pointless. I can think it's real coffee, that has to get me through.
8. Do you like fuzzy things?
Love fuzzy chests on men... does that count?
9. Favorite kind of chocolate?
White chocolate. Lindor balls -particularly the Irish Creme, coconut and white ones.
10. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic?
I'm an unashamed optimist.
11. What about peopleofwalmart.com? Do you think the site is mean, funny, or both?
What's Walmart? (Not American we don't have Walmart)
12. Do you like fat sandwiches? If so, what does your favorite one have on it?
Thick prawn sandwiches, like the ones you get in England, are the bomb.
13. One restaurant you'd never been to but would like to go to?
Attica - and Vue de Monde in Melbourne. The Fat Duck in England (though Heston has a restaurant in Melbourne now too - birthday is in August - hint, hint.)
14. Last time you got a haircut? Do you need one?
About a month ago. I can go til the end of June now - long hair means it doesn't need to be cut as often.
15. What's your favorite pattern for clothing (stripes, plaid, etc.)?
Plain. Plain and black even better.
16. What's your age backwards?
17. When you see typos in a survey, do you correct them?
In my head. Yes.
18. When was your last vacation? Did you go someplace special?
Last February I went to Bali for a fortnight and it was wonderful. I'm thinking of going to Thailand in the not too distant future. Under current circumstances, will be giving Indonesia a miss for a bit until things calm down a little.
19. What's your favorite kind of pancakes?
Sweet potato pancakes are great - remember, I'm Australian. Pancakes come with lemon and sugar or nutella and that is about it.
20. Do you like movies with computer graphics, like Avatar?
To a point. Avatar was fantastic. I don't like action - and that is where most of the computer graphics come into being. Inception and the Matrix were fantastic.
21. Do you know how to sew?
22. Are you good at wrapping gifts?
Not really. I'm adequate at it, but I only on the simple things like books.
23. Do you like flavored yogurt?
Not really. Prefer the plain stuff.
24. How old will you be in December of 2015?
Ancient of days. Finalising my mid 40s.
25. What's the age difference between you and your siblings?
There's three and a half years between myself and my sister.