Like so many of these memes, they get started at an airport.
I'm once again, at an airport waiting for a plane. There is a little bit of bittersweetness to this trip, but that is another story for another time.
Anyway, I can take my mind of my minor woes by doing my weekly meme. Sunday Stealing has provided the questions once again.
1. If money were no object, what would be you doing with your life now?
Three things - I'd be travelling, writing and renovating an old castle somewhere in France where I could own and run my own small hotel - complete with inside, heated swimming pool and day spa. The writing might be funding these ventures. You never know.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing that?
Well, I am writing, and travelling at this very moment. Two out of three things aren't bad.
3. Which are better? Cows or horses?
Neither - they're both great. Cows have pretty eyes and give milk. Horses are cuddly and smell wonderful. I love all animals.
4. What do you think is the secret to happiness?
Kindness and cuddles - if you distill it down these two things can make most people very content.
5. When was the last time you had a vivid dream you remember or didn't want to wake from? Can you share a bit.
I'm in a dream group, and I periodically remember my dreams. The one set in a local forest with a train carriage with lots of dead women in it was pretty spectacular.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An astronaut, a doctor or a writer. I got my last one.
7. Complete this statement: Love is...
... patient. Love is kind... Go look at Corinthians 1:13. (And this is about the only bit of the bible I can quote chapter and verse)
8. Can you tell a good story?
I try. I'm working on it anyway - hence I'm doing a Masters in Writing.
9. Can you remember your last daydream. What was it about?
It was of an intensely sexual nature involving somebody I probably should not be thinking about. It was very satisfying indeed.
10. If you were to thank somebody today, who would you thank?
I had a wonderful hypnotherapist who helped me turn my life around a few years ago - I wish I could thank him for his help.
11. If you could be anyone's mojo, whose would you want to be, and why?
Nobody. I'm perfectly fine being myself. Though Mrs Clive Owen would be wonderful... :)