Another Sunday, another blog, before I take myself off to a film.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. Are you loud, outgoing or shy?
I'm a good mix of all three - but I'm actually quite shy. I'm just conditioned to put myself out there.
2. What’s coming up where you’ll see an old friend?
I have a friend coming to see me at Easter. My mum has a party in a few weeks - will see some old friends there.
3. Are you easy to get along with?
I think I am for the most part.
4. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to them?
Yes. It was a dumb thing to do. Really should have known better, but you live and learn. He was the idiot who put me through all the grief last year.
5. Who was the last person that you had a deep conversation with?
Had a deep and meaningful with a friend yesterday.
6. Are you okay with being in a big crowd?
No. I don't like crowds at all - saying that, if I can move in them and they are orderly, I'm fine. So I was there at the Women's rallies in spirit yesterday.
7. Do you believe in luck and/or miracles?
I think you make your own luck for the most part - but miracles do occur - rarely, but they happen. Different things.
8. What good thing happened during the summer? (It’s good to think about summer when you are freezing your butt off in January.)
It's summer now as it is the Southern Hemisphere here and that makes it a January summer. I had three weeks off at the start of January - that's a good thing. Those women's marches that took place around the world - they are a bloody good thing too.
9. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Yes. It would be rude to think that there is such a huge universe out there that there is not life elsewhere.
10. Who was your first crush on?
Mark Holden. Still have no taste in men. In my defence, I was seven years old.
I put tomato sauce on far too many things.
12. What’s your favorite part of your daily routine?
My morning shower and coffee. Can't live without either of them.
13. Other than your significant other, who are you most comfortable with?
I'm pretty comfortable around my best friend and her partner. They're really easy going. It's hard not to be.
14. Has an ex ever told you that they regret breaking up?
No, but an ex did tell me he regretted that he didn't tell me he loved me when we were together. That was sorta nice.
15. Why should your celebrity crush drop everything to be with you?
Because Clive Owen is a man of taste. What other reason does he need?
16. What would be the hardest to give up and why? Books. TV. Music.
All would be hard, but I could not live without books. Love them.
17. Do you believe in second chances?
Yes - but. I can forgive, but I do not forget. And don't stuff up your second chance. You don't get another.
18. What would like to do next in your life?
I still think I'd love to be a doctor and a vet. It might be fun to get married too.
19. What’s the meanest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
Being overweight, I've had a lot of horrid things turfed my way in the street.
20. What’s the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
"You are the most intelligent person I know."