Anyway, these look like good questions. Get one done, get something ready for work tomorrow. That will be pretty cool.
Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.
1. Do you have/have you had any pets?
No, but I get to borrow people's cats regularly, being the mad cat sitter of Richmond. I handed back the Maow Moaw on Monday and I'm getting another cat in a fortnight while a gym buddy goes and gets married. Should be good. I'm away too much to have one of my own.
2. Do you play video games? If so, do you have a favorite video game series?
No. Other than games on my phone like Candy Crush, I'm not a gamer.
3. Any unpopular opinions on anything?
Lots of things. Well they're not to me. On the topic of abortion I'm very much on the pro-choice side of things - and I can get very vocal about this. I would love for the pro-lifers to tell me that for many of the women who choose to have an abortion, if they were to give birth if they would like to be responsible to educate, feed, love etc the child. Well? Rather than pro- life many people are pro-birth. I'm also very much in favour of allowing people when choice the end their life when they are terminal and in pain. This is not to say that I don't respect other people's views,,, but...
Oh, and don't get me started on Trump. God help America.
4. Do you have a favorite gem? If yes, has anyone ever bought you jewelry with that gem?
Not really, but I do like sapphires.
5. Favorite story genres?
I'm a literary fiction reader. Don't mind good popular fiction and well crafted non-fiction (like the stuff Michael Lewis produces)
6. What was once a secret that you can now share? (The original question was "What kind of fruit do you hate" which is type of question that I think "who cares?" so I just change them.)
Umm, there was going to be a restructure at work. That all happened in December, but we've known about it for months.
7. Do you like reading?
I love reading. I wish I could have a job just reading for pleasure.
8. What time is it for you now, what are you usually doing at this time of the day?
It's 2.30 in the afternoon. On a weekday I'm normally at work. Otherwise, on weekends, I'll normally be mooching about.
9. What character on TV or in film is most similar to you? You can go with looks or personality. Or you can make a quip and go to the next question.
I'm told I look like the SuperNanny. Personality wise, I'm a bit of a mix between Leonard from Big Bang and Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy. Normal, but driven and a bit scatty at times. As an INFJ on the Meyers Briggs scale, I'm told I'm a lot like Remus Lupin - who I love dearly.
10. What's something weird you wanna do? It cannot be weirder than Mr. Watermelonhead.
Is walking 800 kilometres across the top of Spain weird? I dunno, but it does sound kind of crazy.
11. Have you ever accomplished a New Years Resolution?
Yes. I resolved to put on hand cream every day. That was a new year's resolution I could keep.
12. Is there any music artist you look up to?
I had a great amount of respect for David Bowie.
13. Are you allergic to anything? If yes, what?
I'm slightly allergic to cats. Nothing that a daily antihistamine doesn't fix. I also don't react well to red wine - keeps me up all night.
14. When was the last time you took a swim? Who else was with you?
I think that might have been in Bali last January - which thinking about it, is too long ago.
15. Would you rather have the ability to sleep for as long as you want, or have the ability to never have to sleep?
I'd love to be able to sleep more than the six hours at a time. I don't sleep much more than that most nights.