Running late after being away again. At least this is the last weekend I will be travelling for a while.
Questions, as always, are from Bev at Sunday Stealing.
1. What is your middle name and what is a middle name you'd rather have instead? Why?
Current middle name is Jane. I'd love something a bit more elegant or interesting, like Elizabeth or Serendipity. Jane is just too plain.
2. How would you spend $1MM (you have to spend every penny!)
I'd buy a house in inner Melbourne. This may not buy a house in inner Melbourne. House prices are astronomical. It's why I rent.
3. Yellow light - speed up or slow down??
Speed up if I am at the line. If not, then I slow down. It's a 50/50 situation.
4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you like/dislike about it?
I, Tonya. It was very good. I remember this all happening in the 80s. Good film. Margot Robbie is great.
5. If a movie was made about you, who would portray you in that movie?
6. What is the strangest thing you've eaten and what did it taste like?
Kangaroo. I love it. It's like gamey beef. I eat a bit of roo.
7. What color is your bathroom?
White with grey tiles on the floor.
8. If you could vacation anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW, where would it be and why?
I'd go to Spain and walk the Camino de Compostella de Santiago. Though it might be a bit cold.
9. What is your least favorite thing to cook?
Bread. Too much work and it still ends up like a house brick.
10. What is the dish you make that your family rolls their eyes at?
Baked Beans on Toast. It's a staple. I don't cook for my family much.
11. What are three things on your bucket list?
The Camino de Compostella de Santiago. Lose 50 lbs. Maybe a PhD. Get married.
12. How many skeins of yarn do you think you are currently hoarding?
I recently threw out a heat - but there are about 10 still in the spare room.
13. Today is my birthday. What virtual gift are you going to give me?
A subscription to The Guardian newspaper.
14. What is your favorite candy?
Redskins - a true blue raspberry flavoured Australian sweet that will remove your fillings if you are not careful.
15. What is your favorite time of the day and why?
6 am. It's quiet. I like the peace.
16. If you could call in sick for a day, what would you do with the time?
Write - and maybe see a movie.
17. How much did your last crafting run cost you?
I don't go crafting. Don't ask me about shoes though...
18. Can you play a musical instrument and if so, which one?
I used to play the flute. I can still play the flute but I'd have to remember how to read music. I think it might be like riding a bike.
19. What is your least favorite craft that you still do? Why?
Again, I don't craft.
20. If you could have any job for just one day, what would it be and what would you do?
I'd want to be a Shakespearean actor. That would be awesome.